Last updated: July 17, 2021
We do know the importance of personal information for you and do our best to keep your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust for us and abiding by the following principles to protect your personal information: integration of power and responsibility, explicit purposes, selection-based consent, minimum use, ensured safety, subject participation, and transparency. Besides, we hereby make a commitment that we will adopt safety protection measures as per well-established safety standards to protect your personal information.
I. What information do we collect?
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our website and services.
1. Information you provide
• We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, phone number, telephone number, email address, company name, job title, and password when you create an account to log in our website (“account”).
• We may collect all the information required to finish a transaction from you, such as your name, delivery address, and billing information, when you place an order on our website.
• We may collect the information we store on behalf of you, such as the drawing you upload to our website and other explanatory information.
• We may collect your first and last name and email address in case your provide feedback to us or contact us via your email.
• In certain circumstances, we may request that you provide us with photocopies of your ID and other related documents for fraud prevention purposes and to verify your identity.
• When you participate in one of our surveys, we will collect the information you provide.
• We may also collect personal information at other points on our website that state that personal information is being collected.
2. Information collected via technology
We collect certain information automatically via various technological means. We collect information technology in the following ways:
• Log files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. Such information includes aggregate information on the pages customersaccess or visit (but not on which pages individual users visit), IP addresses, browser type,Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating systems, date/time stamp and click stream data.We use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website and better tailor ourservices to our users’ needs.
• Pixel tags. In addition, we use “pixel tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, web beacons, or web bugs). Pixel tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies that are used to track online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messagesthat are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminatemessages sent to a user.
II. How do we use your personal information?
In order to provide you services, improve our service quality, and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information as per laws or your authorizations. And we use such information for the following purposes:
1. Provide you various services and maintain and improve such services.
2. Recommend some contents that you may be interested in, including but not limited to products and services information, or we may share your information with our partners when we have your consent so that they can send the information about their products and services to you. You may unsubscribe it by using relevant function if you do not intend to receive the above information.
3. We may use your personal information to verify your identity and prevent, discover, and investigate any potential fraud or illegal conduct that endangers security or violates our agreements, policies or rules or those of our partners so as to protect your and our legal rights and interests and those of other users and related parties.
4. We may combine your personal information, transaction information from a certain service with that obtained from other service for comprehensive statistics, analysis, or processing to provide more personalized services for you.
5. We may summarize our service conditions and share such statistics with the public or any third party to show the overall trends of our products or services. However, such statistic information does not contain any of your identification information.
6. Ask you to join the surveys of our products and services.
7. Other purposes with your consent or authorization.
III. How do we secure your personal information?
We have put in place commercially reasonable security measures to prevent your personaldata from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered ordisclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any actual or suspected personal information breach. In the event of any such breach, we have systems in place to work with applicableregulators. In addition, in certain circumstances (e.g., where we are legally required to do so)we may notify you of breaches affecting your personal data.
We will only retain your personal information for so long as we reasonably need to use it for the purposes set out above, unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
We limit access to your personal data to those employees and other employees who have abusiness need to have such access. All such people are subject to a contractual duty ofconfidentiality.
In case of any unfortunate personal information security incident, we will promptly notify you the basic conditions and potential impacts of the incident, the measures we have or will adopt, the suggestions for you to prevent and lower risks proactively, and remedial measures for you in accordance with laws and regulations. In addition, we will notify you of the incident via emails, letters, phone calls, or push messages. And we will publish an announcement by using any reasonable, effective ways when it’s hard to inform all users one by one.
Besides, we will voluntarily report the disposal of such personal information security incident in accordance with regulatory requirements.
IV. How long do we store your personal information?
We will only retain your personal data for so long as we reasonably need to use it for the purposes set out above, unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
V. Your rights relating to your personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.This enables you to receive a copy of the personaldata we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.This enables you tohave any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal data.This enables you to ask us to delete or removepersonal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also havethe right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised yourright to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing your personal data.This right exists where we are relying on aLegitimate Interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about yourparticular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You alsohave the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketingpurposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data.This enables you to ask usto suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us toestablish the accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent.This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process yourpersonal data ("Consent withdrawal").
VI. How do we protect the personal data of minors?
You have no right to use our services if you are under the age of 18. Therefore, we do hope that you don’t provide any of your personal data to us. If you are under the age of 18, you have to use our services with the supervision of your parents or guardians.
VII. Notifications and amendments